“SELECT-IMAGES” PHOTO SESSION
This session with me is $400 (a $200 non-refundable deposit via PayPal invoice, due the day of booking to hold your chosen session date + a $200 final balance due the day of our session via cash/check/PayPal.)
- Perfect for all types of Portrait sessions (except Newborn): Maternity, Family, H.S Senior, Boudoir, etc.
The alternative to “all-photos,” this photo session is perfect for those who don’t need or don’t want all the photos from their photo session, just the selected ones.
The session includes:
- up to 90 minutes on location or your home
- up to 20 lovingly edited images
- beautiful online gallery
Most people would like to print their beautiful images at my professional lab and get their images as they see them on their displays. Most consumer printing labs (Costco, WallMart, etc.) do not produce the same quality and color for your beautiful images and because of that I’d recommend getting them from my professional printing lab.
The printing packages start at $200.
Web resolution images included with all printing packages for you to share on Social Media or with your loved ones around the globe.
If you would like to print photographs on your own than you are welcome to purchase the printing rights*:
- $130 for direct-printing rights for high resolution images
- or only $25 with printing order of $200 or more
*printing rights do not include copyrights.
“ALL-IMAGES” PHOTO SESSION
This session with me is $850 (a $425 non-refundable deposit via PayPal invoice, due the day of booking to hold your chosen session date + a $425 final balance due the day of our session via cash/check/PayPal.)
- Perfect for all types of Portrait sessions
Book two sessions at once (for example, maternity + newborn, senior + party coverage, senior + family session, couples session + boudoir) and get $100 off both session final balances.
The session includes:
- Email consultations regarding artistic vision, location, outfits, and helpful home tips prior to your session date.
- Your immediate family and a location of your choice. I love photographing families in their “natural habitats” so I always recommend your home or another special-to-you location. Otherwise, I prefer wide open spaces and I have plenty of locations in the Greater Seattle Area to choose from. In the fall and winter, your cozy home must always be an option in case of rain. Newborn sessions are always done in your home so that you and baby can be as cozy and comfortable as possible.
- Approximately 2-3 hours on location.
- A beautiful online gallery with lovingly edited (every image you get will be going through digital dark room), high resolution images for your own downloading, printing, and sharing (some in color and some in black & white and some in both, at my discretion) available within 2-4 weeks of your session. You’ll end up with approximately 60-75 photographs for your personal use (often more.)
- A 6×6 album with 24 artistically edited and retouched photographs.
- I do State-of-the-Art skin retouching & image enhancements only for photos that are bought as printed portraits/canvases and/or albums.
- Extended family members are not included in our session
- Travel outside the Greater Seattle area and planned extra-long sessions are subject to additional charges
- Rescheduling due to illness or rain is not a problem. Please give me as much notice as possible if you need to reschedule
- If my portfolio inspires you and you want photos just like that for yourself, then we’ll be a great match!
Contact me for more information about sessions and packages (let me know if you have a gift voucher!)
I offer a payment plan for every print collection or separate prints (senior, portraits, wedding)
* payment plan excludes session fee, all digital sessions, & wedding coverage.
Contact me and let’s make some plans!